How To Obtain Kids Safety First Materials
A. Entities, Agencies and Groups:
Kids Safety First provides its materials free of charge to entities, agencies and groups such as:
Kids Safety First relies on contributions to make it possible to distribute its materials free of charge.
- Police Departments
- Fire Departments
- Childcare Centers
- Elementary Schools
If you would like to receive and use the Kids Safety First materials, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
Kids Safety First will make every effort to meet your needs, depending on available funding and resources.
- Name of your entity, agency or group
- The services you provide
- The materials you would like to receive
- How those materials would be used
- By what date you need the materials
- Your contact information (name, address and telephone number)
- IMPORTANT: To reduce spam e-mails, the subject of your
e-mail request MUST state "Request for Materials"
(without the quotation marks.)